I am a painter mostly but like to experiment with sculpture and work 3D once in awhile. I teach college students and occasionally younger students to create drawings. This site is a way to communicate with my students and my audience on the processes of my work.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flying to Dublin

Today we fly to Dublin hoping that the newest eruption of volcanic ash from Iceland will not delay our flight. Looking forward to discovering more about British painters, Irish artists and a culture that has a rich appreciation for figurative art.

As President Obama and his wife Michelle leave Dublin, we hope to take advantage to the good will of the folks in Dublin as we invade their city for fun and education.

Last check this morning assures us that Iceland's erupting volcano will not affect our travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment