I am a painter mostly but like to experiment with sculpture and work 3D once in awhile. I teach college students and occasionally younger students to create drawings. This site is a way to communicate with my students and my audience on the processes of my work.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dublin Countrysi

We took a bus out of town to visit Enniskerry, an estate with beautiful grounds, a Japanese garden and a golf course out front. The link will lead you to a brief history of the estate.
 http://enniskerry.ie/about/history
A view from the estate building looking toward the lake

Neptune fountain in the middle of the lake


Me in the Japanese Garden at Enniskerry

Looking back at the estate building from the garden

Picture of the golf course at Enniskerry for Craig








No comments:

Post a Comment